NSSR 2021 Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Network with Leaders in Higher Education
Our attendees represent all areas and diverse positions within two-year and four-year institutions. They come together with other academic and student affairs professionals to network, learn and explore new technology in student success.
Review our Exhibitor and Sponsorship packet
Register for the conference using the Exhibitor Registration Site
If you have any questions, contact Brittnee Madden at email@example.com.
8/20/21Optional session proposal due (see details below)
Sponsorship registration and full payment due if submitting proposal
10/1/21Registration and full payment due
Company logo and ad due
10/4/21All materials uploaded to the conference website
Options for Participation
Organizations have a number of opportunities to participate in the symposium. The information below and our Exhibitor and Sponsorship document provide details about these opportunities.
- Our vendors will be listed in the Exhibitor/Sponsor Gallery. Your space will include a 200-word company description, link to your website, logo, contact information, and one-to-one attendee appointments.
We will email all of the registered exhibitors with details about the process as we get closer to the time.
$600Space within the Exhibitor/Sponsor Gallery and one representative
Exhibit fee also includes:
- Company name and logo listed in the digital conference program
- Recognition with link on the conference website
- Electronic attendee lists, pre- and post-conference
- Copy of the Conference Proceedings
- Access to all conference activities
- Company listed in Exhibitor/Sponsor Gallery
For additional exhibitor information, please review the Exhibitor and Sponsor Information packet.
- Attendee Access to Exhibitor/Sponsor Gallery available on-demand after the conference
In addition to the benefits received as an exhibitor, all sponsors receive a number of extra benefits:
- Registration for 2 representatives
- Video (two-minute max) in Exhibit/Sponsor Gallery
- Recognition during plenary session
- Half-page black and white advertisement in digital conference program
- One-hour presentation during concurrent session
- Recognition in each presentation during one concurrent session
See the Exhibitor and Sponsor Packet for more details and a brief description of what’s included in sponsorship.
Presenting at NSSR is an excellent option for companies who would like a dedicated time to speak to conference participants. It is available exclusively to sponsors at no additional cost.
- Proposals will be selected based on appropriateness of the subject, space availability and history of participation in previous NSSR activities.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your proposal as soon as possible after registering. Be sure to include the title of the presentation, an abstract (200 word max), and full contact information for each presenter. Proposal must be received no later than August 20th
Consider content with an educational focus as you highlight your services and products. Presenting with a colleague from an institution currently using your product is the audience-preferred format.
If the sponsor would like a client from an institution to present with them, that person will register as a regular attendee, not an additional representative from the organization. Attendee registration will open in June.
- The program is a comprehensive guide to the conference. It will contain the schedule of all NSSR activities, abstracts for each presentation, and exhibitor/sponsor information.
Purchasing advertising in the event program guide means your products and services are placed in this vital source of information for attendees to see when they’re most engaged- during the event.
The ad options listed here are for publication in the digital conference program.
Complete ads are due by October 1. Please provide a minimum of 300 dpi electronic files in PDF, TIF or JPG format using the specified dimensions. Special placement options are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
$500Full page black and white, 7.5” wide by 10” high
$325Half (1/2) page black and white, 7.25” wide by 4.75” high
$200Quarter (1/4) page black and white, 7.25” wide by 2.25” high