Why Participate in the Symposium?
NSSR attendees represent all areas and diverse positions within two-year and four-year institutions coming together with other academic and student affairs professionals focused on student success. Your organization will have multiple levels of access to this group of key decision-makers in the higher education community.
Develop relationships beyond the exhibit space with networking opportunities including a welcome reception, awards breakfast, concurrent sessions and refreshment breaks throughout the conference, available to all representatives.
8/15/17Booth space registration and $500 deposit due
8/15/17Session proposal submission deadline (no cost option for registered sponsors)
9/1/17Payment of balance and signed agreement due
9/14/17Company logo, contact information and optional ad due
Organizations have a number of opportunities to participate in the symposium by obtaining an exhibit booth; sponsoring an event or item; presenting; and advertising in our printed program. The information below and our Exhibitor and Sponsorship document provide details about these opportunities.
- Our exhibit space will be strategically placed where all networking breaks occur. Attendees will have many opportunities to visit your booth throughout the day to learn more about your products and services.
The process for selecting booth space will take place in early September after we know how many exhibitors will be attending and can determine our space needs. We will email all of the registered exhibitors with details about the process as we get closer to the time.
$1,00010′ Exhibit space with one representative
Booth selection will be first-come, first-served, based on level of sponsorship and registration date
Exhibit fee also includes:
- Company listed in the printed conference program with logo and contact information of each representative
- Company listed in Guidebook mobile app
- Recognition with link on the conference website
- One printed copy of attendee list
- One printed copy of the program
- One copy of the Conference Proceedings per organization
- Admission to all conference activities, including meals
For additional exhibitor information, please review the Exhibitor and Sponsor Information packet.
In addition to the benefits received as an exhibitor, all sponsors receive a number of extra benefits: additional recognition during the symposium; two electronic attendee lists, pre- and post-conference; signage during sponsored event and recognition during general sessions; advertisement in conference program (size depends on level of sponsorship); and the option to present during the conference.
Exhibitors may choose from one of three sponsorship levels: platinum, gold and silver. In addition to the above benefits, the items listed below are also included. See the Exhibitor and Sponsor Information packet for more details and a chart summarizing the benefits. Each sponsorship level contains several options from which to choose. The prices include the cost of the exhibit booth.
- Full page black & white ad
- 1.5 hour VIP session for your invited guests in a boardroom
- One insert in program bags
- First right of refusal for same sponsorship next year
- First choice for booth location and presentation time (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Platinum
- Best Practices Awards Breakfast
- Welcome Reception
- Guidebook Mobile App (includes exclusive banner ad)
- Box Lunch (2 available)
- Happy Hour (2 available)
Plenary SessionSOLD OUT
- Half page black & white ad
- 1 hour VIP session for your invited guests in a boardroom
- One insert in program bags
- Second choice for booth location (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Gold
- Morning Juice Bar & Refreshments (3 available)
- Networking Break (
- Beverage Station (2 available)
- Quarter page black & white ad
- 1 hour concurrent session
- Third choice for booth location (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Silver
Conference BagsSOLD OUT Name Badges/HoldersSOLD OUT
- Pre-Conference Networking Break (2 available)
- Branded Staff (NSSR staff will wear shirts with your logo during Monday’s registration)
Registration Goody BagSOLD OUT
- Poster Session
Presenting at NSSR is an excellent option for companies who would like a dedicated time to speak to conference participants. It is available exclusively to sponsor-level exhibitors. There is no additional cost for sponsors to present.
Platinum and Gold level sponsors have exclusive access to one of the boardrooms to host a VIP Session for their invited guests.
- The content of a VIP Session is at the discretion of the sponsor and no abstract is required.
- Platinum sponsors receive a 1.5 hour slot and may choose their presentation time. Preference is given according to registration date.
- Gold sponsors receive a one hour time slot.
Silver sponsors have the opportunity to present during a one-hour concurrent session.
- Abstracts will be selected based on appropriateness of the subject, space availability and history of participation in previous NSSR activities.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed abstract as soon as possible after registering. Be sure to include the title of the presentation, an abstract (200 word maximum), and full contact information for each presenter.
Our audience prefers content with an educational focus as you highlight your services and products. Presenting with a colleague from an institution currently using your product is generally well-received.
Interested organizations will register for an exhibit booth, choose a sponsorship opportunity and make the payment online. If the sponsor would like a client from an institution to present with them, that person will register as a regular attendee, not an additional representative from the organization. Attendee registration will open in early June.
Act now if you are interested in this opportunity. Space is limited.
The printed program is a comprehensive guide to the conference, distributed to each attendee upon arrival. It will contain the schedule of all NSSR activities, abstracts for each presentation, exhibitor and sponsor information, and helpful details about the area including maps and dining options.
Purchasing advertising in the event program guide means your products and services are placed in this vital source of information for attendees to see when they’re most engaged- during the event.
The ad options listed here are for publication in the printed conference program. Advertising in the new Guidebook mobile app will be offered exclusively to the organization that chooses to sponsor the app.
Complete ads are due by September 14. Please provide print-quality (300 dpi) electronic files in PDF, TIF or JPG format using the specified dimensions. Special placement options are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
$1,200Full color, full page outside back cover, 8.5” wide by 11” tall
$1,000Full color, full page inside cover (2 available), 8.5” wide by 11” tall
$500Full page black and white ad, 7.5” wide by 10” tall
$325Half (1/2) page black and white ad, 6.5” wide by 4.75” tall
$200Quarter (1/4) page black and white ad, 6.5” wide by 2.25” tall
We typically have 400-500 higher education leaders and student success professionals attend the symposium, and we encourage them to visit with exhibitors. All networking breaks will take place among the exhibit booths to help facilitate interaction with the attendees. We will also schedule Vendor Visits, a dedicated time block to allow attendees to explore the exhibit booths and learn more about their products and services.
These charts offer a snapshot of demographics of the 2015 participants and organizations.
Register for the conference using the Exhibitor Registration Site
Read and agree to the terms in our Exhibitor and Sponsorship packet
If you have any questions, contact Brittnee Morton at email@example.com.