NSSR 2022 Exhibitor and Sponsors
NSSR 2022 Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Network with Leaders in Higher Education
Our attendees represent all areas and diverse positions within two-year and four-year institutions. They come together with other academic and student affairs professionals to network, learn and explore new technology in student success.
Develop Relationships Beyond the Exhibit Space
Your organization will have multiple levels of access to this key group of decision-makers. We plan our conference around networking and visiting the exhibits. Networking opportunities include a welcome reception, awards breakfast, concurrent sessions and refreshment breaks throughout the conference, available to all representatives.
Review our Exhibitor and Sponsorship packet
Register for the conference using the EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION SITE
If you have any questions, contact Brittnee Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8/1/22Optional session proposal due (see details below)
Registration and full payment due
Signed agreement and company logo due
8/8/22Booth selection process begins
8/22/22Prize for Exhibitor Visits Activity due (optional)
Options for Participation
Organizations have a number of opportunities to participate in the symposium. The information below and our Exhibitor and Sponsorship document provide details about these opportunities.
Our exhibit space will be strategically placed in a high traffic area. We encourage attendees to stop by each exhibitor booth throughout the conference. In addition, we will reserve a dedicated time for attendees and exhibitors to interact.
The process for selecting booth space will begin August 8. We will email all of the registered exhibitors with details about the process as we get closer to the time.
$1,00010′ wide exhibit space with one representative
Exhibit fee also includes:
- Company name and logo listed on Guidebook
- Recognition with link on the conference website
- Electronic attendee lists, pre- and post-conference
- Copy of the Conference Proceedings
- Access to all conference activities, including meals
In addition to the benefits received as an exhibitor, all sponsors receive a number of extra benefits:
- Registration for 2 representatives
- Recognition during plenary session
- One-hour presentation during concurrent session
See the Exhibitor and Sponsor Packet for more details and a brief description of what’s included in sponsorship.
Presenting at NSSR is an excellent option for companies who would like a dedicated time to speak to conference participants. It is available exclusively to sponsors at no additional cost.
- Proposals will be selected based on appropriateness of the subject, space availability and history of participation in previous NSSR activities.
- Please email email@example.com your proposal as soon as possible after registering. Be sure to include the title of the presentation, an abstract (200 word max), and full contact information for each presenter. Proposal must be received no later than August 1st.
Consider content with an educational focus as you highlight your services and products. Presenting with a colleague from an institution currently using your product is the audience-preferred format.
If the sponsor would like a client from an institution to present with them, that person will register as a regular attendee, not an additional representative from the organization. Attendee registration will open in May.
Exhibitor Visits is a dedicated time block to allow attendees to explore the exhibit booths and learn more about their products and services. Attendees who visit every participating booth are eligible for a prize drawing. Exhibitors add a sticker we provide to each form and may donate prizes for the drawing. Exhibitor participation is optional.