NSSR 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Network with Leaders in Higher Education
We typically have 400-500 higher education leaders and student success professionals attend the symposium and we encourage them to visit the exhibits.
Our attendees represent all areas and diverse positions within two-year and four-year institutions. They come together with other academic and student affairs professionals to network, learn and explore new technology in student success.
Develop Relationships Beyond the Exhibit Space
Your organization will have multiple levels of access to this key group of decision-makers. We plan our conference around networking and visiting the exhibits. Networking opportunities include a welcome reception, awards breakfast, concurrent sessions and refreshment breaks throughout the conference, available to all representatives.
8/15/18Registration and payment due
Session proposal due (no cost option for registered sponsors)
8/20/18Booth selection begins
9/5/18Company logo, contact information and ad due
Prize for Exhibitor Visits activity due (optional)
Options for Participation
Organizations have a number of opportunities to participate in the symposium. The information below and our Exhibitor and Sponsorship document provide details about these opportunities.
To maximize access, this year we are limiting the total number of exhibitors and sponsors to 21. If space remains after August 15th, any late registrants accepted will pay an additional fee of $300.
- Our exhibit space will be strategically placed in a high traffic area. Attendees will have many opportunities to visit your booth throughout the day to learn more about your products and services.
The process for selecting booth space will begin August 20. We will email all of the registered exhibitors with details about the process as we get closer to the time.
$1,00010′ wide exhibit space with one representative
The number of exhibitors accepted will be limited. Booth selection will be first-come, first-served, based on level of sponsorship and registration date
Exhibit fee also includes:
- Company listed in the printed conference program with logo and contact information of each representative
- Company listed in Guidebook mobile app
- Recognition with link on the conference website
- Printed copy of attendee list at check-in
- Printed copy of the program at check-in
- Copy of the Conference Proceedings
- Admission to all conference activities, including meals
Exhibitors will work directly with the hotel for their shipping, electrical and internet needs. For additional exhibitor information, please review the Exhibitor and Sponsor Information packet.
In addition to the benefits received as an exhibitor, all sponsors receive a number of extra benefits:
- Additional recognition during the symposium
- Two electronic attendee lists, pre- and post-conference
- Signage during sponsored event and recognition during general sessions
- Advertisement in conference program (size depends on level of sponsorship)
- Option to present a one hour session
Exhibitors may choose from one of three sponsorship levels: Platinum, Gold and Silver. In addition to the above benefits, the items listed below are also included. Each sponsorship level contains several options from which to choose.
- Registration for 3 representatives
- Full page black & white ad
- Private meeting space for one hour
- One insert in program bags
- First choice for booth location (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Platinum
- Best Practices Awards Breakfast
- Welcome Reception
- Name Badges
- Conference Bags
- Plenary Session
- Poster Session
- Registration for 2 representatives
- Half page black & white ad
- Insert in program bags (optional for a fee)
- Second choice for booth location (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Gold
- Morning Refreshments (3 available)
- Networking Break (3 of 4 available)
Charging StationSOLD OUT
- Registration for 1 representative
- Quarter page black & white ad
- Insert in program bags (optional for a fee)
- Third choice for booth location (based on registration date)
Choose 1 for Silver
- Goody Bags
Beverage BreakSOLD OUT
- Sponsored Shirts (1 of 3 available)
NotepadsSOLD OUT Sports BottlesSOLD OUT
Prices include the cost of the exhibit booth. See the Exhibitor and Sponsor Packet for more details and a brief description of what’s included in each sponsorship.
Presenting at NSSR is an excellent option for companies who would like a dedicated time to speak to conference participants. It is available exclusively to sponsor-level exhibitors. There is no additional cost for sponsors to present.
All sponsors have the opportunity to present during a one-hour concurrent session.
- Proposals will be selected based on appropriateness of the subject, space availability and history of participation in previous NSSR activities.
- Please email email@example.com your proposal as soon as possible after registering. Be sure to include the title of the presentation, an abstract (150 word maximum), and full contact information for each presenter. Proposal must be received no later than August 15th.
Consider content with an educational focus as you highlight your services and products. Presenting with a colleague from an institution currently using your product is the audience-preferred format.
Interested organizations will register for an exhibit booth, choose a sponsorship opportunity and make the payment online. If the sponsor would like a client from an institution to present with them, that person will register as a regular attendee, not an additional representative from the organization. Attendee registration will open in early June.
Act now if you are interested in this opportunity. Space is limited.
The printed program is a comprehensive guide to the conference, distributed to attendees on arrival. It will contain the schedule of all NSSR activities, abstracts for each presentation, exhibitor and sponsor information, and helpful details about the area including maps and dining options.
Purchasing advertising in the event program guide means your products and services are placed in this vital source of information for attendees to see when they’re most engaged- during the event.
The ad options listed here are for publication in the printed conference program.
Complete ads are due by September 5. Please provide print-quality (300 dpi) electronic files in PDF, TIF or JPG format using the specified dimensions. Special placement options are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
$1,200Full color, full page outside back cover, 8.5” wide by 11” high
$1,000Full color, full page inside front cover , 8.5” wide by 11” high
$500Full page black and white, 7.5” wide by 10” high
$325Half (1/2) page black and white, 7.25” wide by 4.75” high
$200Quarter (1/4) page black and white, 7.25” wide by 2.25” high
Exhibitor Visits is a dedicated time block to allow attendees to explore the exhibit booths and learn more about their products and services. Attendees who visit every participating booth are eligible for a prize drawing. Exhibitors add a sticker we provide to each form and may donate prizes for the drawing. Exhibitor participation is optional.
Space is Limited, Act Now
This year we are limiting the total number of exhibit spaces to 21. Once that number is reached, no further exhibitors will be accepted. If any spaces remain after August 15th, a $300 late registration fee will be added.
Register for the conference using the Exhibitor Registration Site
Read and agree to the terms in our Exhibitor and Sponsorship packet
If you have any questions, contact Brittnee Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org.