- Find out if your institution is a CSRDE member. If so, you qualify for the members’ registration rate. You may still join as an institutional or individual member to qualify for the reduced rate.
- Email us if you have questions.
- Make sure to register with the correct email address for the conference attendee. This will be used for all correspondence about NSSR.
- Hotel Reservations:The special rate for NSSR attendees is $239 per night, plus tax. You must make your reservations using the link on our hotel page to receive this rate. Deadline for reservations is October 2, 2023 OR when all group rooms have been allocated, whichever comes first. Reservations at the conference rate after this time will be based on availability.
ALERT: If you are contacted by any agency offering you a lower room rate than the one listed above, or offering to make your reservations for you, it may be a scam. Please note that NSSR has not authorized any such offers. Hotel reservations should only be made using the link on our hotel webpage.
Conference Schedule: Presenters are required to submit a paper for peer-review before being invited to present at the conference. Due to the time needed to complete this process, the final conference schedule will not be available until August. Our tentative schedule may be found here.
Included with Registration
- Welcome Reception Monday
- All concurrent sessions Tuesday through Thursday
- Plenary Sessions Tuesday and Wednesday
- Poster Session on Wednesday
- Best Practices Awards Breakfast on Thursday
- The Proceedings of the 19th Annual National Symposium on Student Retention
- Printed program
- List of all conference attendees
- Guidebook mobile app
Enjoy getting to know your colleagues over beverages and light treats. Food functions covered by your registration include hors d’oeuvres at the welcome reception, morning refreshments Tuesday and Wednesday, and the awards breakfast on Thursday. WiFi in meeting spaces will be available to registrants.
Optional Expenses- additional fees required
Monday, classes will be held from 1:00 pm until 4:30 pm. Find out more and read the abstracts for the workshops here.
The Welcome Reception, Awards Breakfast and other refreshments are included in the cost of your registration. If you would like to bring a guest, please mark this option when you register for the conference. The cost per guest is $50 for either the reception or the breakfast.
Prepaid registrants who find they are unable to attend may send a delegate in their place without penalty.
Refunds (less a 20% processing charge) will be made on any prepaid registration for which we receive an advanced, written cancellation by September 20, 2022.
No show: those who pre-registered and do not attend the conference without written notification of cancellation will be charged the full conference fee.