NSSR offers considerable benefits to attendees that will be sure to aid you in your efforts to increase student retention at your colleges and universities. If you are ready to take advantage of our unique sharing of experience and knowledge, the next step may be to convince your business office of the value NSSR will bring to your institution.
With keynote speeches from field experts, round table discussions with colleagues nationwide, and many diverse opportunities for networking, NSSR helps attendees to gain useful skills and make important contacts for the future.
Here are some key points that may help to show your business office that the value of attending NSSR greatly outweighs the cost:
– Information that an attendee gains at NSSR can be brought back to the university and shared among colleagues.
– All attendees receive digital copies of the NSSR proceedings with all peer-reviewed papers.
– NSSR is less expensive than many conferences.
– NSSR presentations have shown that student retention has a direct impact on improving the financial status of colleges and universities.
– NSSR’s intimate size and focus on networking are designed to promote collaboration and create long-term key contacts.
CSRDE has created a justification letter template for presentation to supervisors. This document both further explains how your university can benefit from your attendance and includes a worksheet which will help estimate costs.