One of the scenic venues at Charleston, SC.
Here is a picture of the Battery that runs along East Battery Street.
National Symposium on Student Retention
October 31 - November 2, 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
We are now planning the 8th Annual National Symposium on Student Retention. However, please feel free to review some information from our last conference.
Take a Look at the 2012 National Symposium
- Optional Pre-conference Workshops
- Two Full Days with your choice of fifty concurrent sessions with researchers in the field
- Peer reviewed research that focuses on what works in student retention and success
- Best Practices Luncheon included
- Published Proceedings of the 7th Annual National Symposium on Student Retention which includes all accepted peer reviewed papers ($198 value) included in conference bag
- Optional Group Trips and Activities!
The Optional Group Event:
Wednesday , November 2, 2011 4:30 PM
Sunset Cruise on the Schooner Pride
Join us for a beautiful two hour sunset cruise on the Schooner Pride. We'll take in some gorgeous sites of land and sea. Light hors d'oeuvres and transportation to and from the hotel are included. The ship galley offers beverages for sale to passengers.
Cost: $56.00/person. Space is Limited and it is strongly recommended that you make this reservation ASAP.
Charleston Marriott - Rooms at conference rate are FULL
The Conference Hotel is located at:
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, South Carolina 29403
Overflow Hotel - Courtyard Charleston Waterfront
Hotel reservations may now be made at our overflow hotel. Please see the information below for details.
Room reservations are now available at the overflow hotel.
Courtyard Charleston Waterfront
35 Lockwood Drive
Charleston, South Carolina 29401
- Waterfront views of the Ashley River and Marina
- High speed wireless throughout the hotel
- Complimentary garage parking
- Fitness Center
- Mini fridge and microwave
Your special CSRDE rate is $142/night for Standard King; $152/night for Extended Queen; and $152/night for Waterview King.
Book soon because this special rate is only available until October 10, 2011 or until all available rooms are booked.
Visitor's Guide to Charleston
Map of Charleston with trolley routes, eateries, museums, etc.