How to Join Us...Individual
The CSRDE is a consortium of colleges and universities dedicated to cooperative sharing of student retention data, as well as best practices and research to support retention efforts. Individual membership in the Consortium is now available, and is subject to approval by the Center for Institutional Data Exchange and Analysis.
Individual membership in the CSRDE is open to persons who are actively engaged in efforts to improve understanding, planning, and implementation of research and/or programs and initiatives at a higher education institution or organization which supports student retention and success in postsecondary education.
By joining the Consortium, Individual Members indicate their
- Participate in networking and sharing of best practices
- Participate in online discussion forums and webinars as available
- Attend consortium conferences and events
Individual Members receive the following benefits:
- One webinar of your choice from our monthly webinar series
- Member discount on additional webinars and recorded podcasts
- Executive Summary of the annual CSRDE Retention Report
- Member discount to attend the National Symposium on Student Retention
The $150 membership fee covers the period from October 1 to September 30 of the following year. There are no discounts or pro-rated fees for joining or renewing late in the membership year. Individual members are not eligible to participate in the data-sharing activities of the CSRDE, and therefore no benchmarking data is made available to individual members as part of their membership. Individual membership is not transferable.
Click here to access the online registration site. Once you register and we have received your information and payment, we will follow-up with materials concerning the webinar options and other benefits.
Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.