How to Join Us... Individual
The CSRDE is a consortium of colleges and universities dedicated to cooperative sharing of student retention data, as well as best practices and research to support retention efforts. Individual membership in the Consortium is now available, and is subject to approval by the Center for Institutional Data Exchange and Analysis.
Individual membership in the CSRDE is open to persons who are actively engaged in efforts to improve understanding, planning, and implementation of research and/or programs and initiatives at a higher education institution or organization which supports student retention and success in postsecondary education.
By joining the Consortium, Individual Members indicate their
- Participate in networking and sharing of best practices
- Participate in online discussion forums and webinars as available
- Attend consortium conferences and events
Individual Members receive the following benefits:
- One webinar of your choice from our monthly webinar series
- Member discount on additional webinars and recorded podcasts
- Executive Summary of the annual CSRDE Retention Report: The Retention and Graduation Rates of Entering Baccalaureate Degree-seeking Freshman Cohorts
- Member discount to attend the National Symposium on Student Retention
The $150 membership fee covers the period from October 1 to September 30 of each year. Membership fees are non-prorated and non-refundable. Individual membership is not transferable. Because individual members do not contribute data to the retention studies, they are ineligible to receive data beyond the Executive Summary.
Access online registration here. As soon as you have registered and we have received your information and payment, we will follow-up with materials concerning the webinar options and other benefits.
Questions may be emailed to email@example.com.